Im applying to a full scholarship to study at Cambridge for my masters, of course, there is a snowballs chance in hell that I will get it, but i’m considering it practice.
so, here is my new, completely unrealistic life plan:
1. Study at Cambridge after I graduate from NMSU, and get a Masters in Geographical Research.
2. GO back and work for the NGA until I get to Band 5 in the intelligence community.
3. Once im in band 5, apply for and get the post grad fellowship in government from Harvard.
4. idk, Director of the CIA? get appointed Sec. of Defense by President Robot-Oprah?
5. un-screw-up the world
5. Might at this point get an Acura (they will have plug in electrics by then surely), perhaps a 2 bedroom loft too if i’m feeling crazy.